Sunday, February 14, 2010

Look who turned 30

Happy 30th birthday Stacey!! This a picture when she was 4 years old. We lived in Concord, CA where there were two seasons, summer and fall. We use to paint snow pictures on the front window of the house so we could pretend there was a winter with snow. This particular year we made a trip to the Lake Tahoe mountains equipt with snow man making stuff and Stacey made her first snowman. Check out the rain boots and miss matched mittens...
Now our Stacey in a different winter wonder land serving the Lord. She says this is one of her very favorite pictures. She mentioned in one letter, "I can't believe it is my birthday again. A year ago I wasn't even thinking about a mission. And look at me now. Heavenly father puts you where you need to be even if you go kicking and screaming....just kidding. I love it here and the work is going great!" What a beautiful young lady she has become. We Love You Stacey!!

1 comment: