Friday, September 11, 2009

Navigating into the Blog Society

I did it! With a little help.... of course, (thanks Dorothy for the information on the set up site) and (Geniel for helping me navigate through it). I thought I had already messed up the template, so I called Geniel and she assured me anything could be fixed & edited and tweeked. I still have much to explore and figure out (like putting a picture on it????). This will be fun. I will enjoy traveling this road. So along with my wanderings, I will also give updates on Stacey's adventures as she serves on her Mission. Come join me friend!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Kate! I'll be one of your most regular followers and have already posted your blog address onto my site so that it will show me every time you update. Good job!

    ReplyDelete