Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Airport Adventure

I LOVE the fact that Tony has flight benefits again. Debbie, Max & Ryan came to visit Billings for the week while Tony was working in Helena, MT. They had me fly out to Tacoma Town to help Debbie fly with the kiddlies. Max & Ryan did awesome on the plane. Max was super excited to go on a airplane again and could hardly wait the two hours in the airport for us to board. We had a bit of a complication with me flying standby and didn't know until the very very very last minute if I would get on or not. They let me!! We had a great time with them in Billings. Will post some pictures soon. The highlite at the end of the week was going to a corn maze. There was a whole lot more than just the maze. We had hay rides, cow train rides, Kettle Kar racing, hay bale maze, and Max's most favorite was the "corn box" (sand box with corn kernals instead of sand). I flew back with Debbie to help manuver the suit cases, stroller, car seat, diaper bag, very energetic two year old, going for the ride smiley 5 month old, coats, shoes, blankets all through the security point. And trying to remember to take the bag of liquids out of the carry on and whoooops the cell phone out of the pocket BEFORE entering the buzzer machine. Whew!! makes me wonder how we did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment